Full-service investor relations
You went public for a reason.
You want to maximize the value of your listing by achieving a fair and full valuation and ready to access to capital.
Our programs support these objectives. We help companies go to market with a clear and differentiated message, find the right audience for their story, and implement a high-quality ongoing communication plan.
Communicate with impact
With thousands of listed issuers and countless investment products, it’s harder than ever for companies to stand out. We understand how the investors and analysts think and we understand how to create impactful, well-told stories.
- Corporate messaging
- Investor presentations
- Investor fact sheets
- Comprehensive quarterly earnings support including scripting and Q&A prep
- Financial and operational press releases
- IR website content & messaging
Connect with the Street
We leverage our deep relationships, networks, and knowledge of the capital markets to expand the audience for our clients.
- 12-month IR marketing plan
- Non-deal roadshows
- Sell-side analyst outreach
- Investor targeting and outreach
- Analyst days and high-value investor events
- Financial media
- Proprietary LodeRock events
Act on insight
What do investors think of our strategy? Who is buying our stock? We provide qualitative and quantitative market intelligence that enables our clients to make better-informed decisions.
- Roadshow feedback
- Perception studies
- Quarterly Board packages
- Trading reports
- Ownership tracking and analysis
- Detailed consensus reporting
- IR program reporting
Navigate with sound advice
We understand that companies sometimes face unique challenges and special situations. We have helped companies navigate nearly every situation – good and bad – and we will tap into the collective expertise of our group to deliver the best advice and execution for our clients.
- IR strategy development
- Crisis/issues management
- Guidance strategy and expectations management
- Capital markets strategy